Association and Resort Management
GulfView Properties is a Real Estate Sales and Property Management office located at 7902 Thomas Drive. GulfView Properties is owned and operated by Charlie and Dianne Allen. They own condominiums on the beach and have been in the property rental business for 10 years.
Both Allens have served on the board of Home Owner’s Associations. Dianne has a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting and Business Administration. She also has 10 years experience with accounting practices and taxes. Charlie has a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
GulfView Properties is a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau of Northwest Florida. It is also a member in good standing with the Panama City Beach Chamber of Commerce. The office currently has three Community Association Managers on staff with two more in the process of getting a license.
The office currently manages Panama Plaza Condominium Association, Inc; North Lagoon Heights Phase II Home Owners Association, Inc; and La Valencia Beach Resort. GulfView Properties can provide references concerning its business practices and reputation.
Every effort is exhausted to provide that “Next Door Neighbor Service”.
To submit a request for a Proposal, click here.
The following is a list of services offered by GulfView Properties:
- Collection of assessments.
- Draft correspondence in response to policies of the board and all other correspondence as it pertains to association matters.
- Compile and complete reports as required such as a monthly Cash Flow Statement for the Board of Directors.
- Verbally respond to all queries of association members and or association business associates.
- Help the BOD draft statements of work and contact businesses for bids on all contracts.
- Assist board members in the selection of vendors such as contractors and insurance providers.
- Track all payables and receivables for the Association and provide an annual financial summary to the Board.
- Attend the Association meetings and record the minutes if the secretary is unable to attend.
- Perform site inspections and direct the enforcement of the association’s covenants and restrictions as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Assist potential buyers with copies of the current association documents.
- Perform a weekly inspection of the properties to ensure compliance with the Association’s documents.
- Arrange and organize all mailings with the association paying for the postage.
- Plan and draft budgets for the association.
- See to it that vendors providing necessary property maintenance do so under written contracts than insure protection from liability to the Association.
- Verify/oversee that maintenance is being performed per the written contracts in place with vendors.
- The Treasurer would forward all bills to the CAM for processing. The checks (along with envelopes completed and postage for mailing) would be forwarded back to the Treasure and/or President for signatures before mailing.